Monday, October 5, 2009

Nearly Raw Tahini Noodles

This recipe really felt sort of heaven sent. I am in a very tough position at work this week food-wise. I am in training that goes from 8-5 with an hour for lunch. However, every single day I am in training, I have a meeting over lunch. Usually for lunch, I rely on leftovers that I heat in the microwave. But this is a dish that is supposed to be cold! And there is a perfect amount left for my meeting lunches! Pretty tasty too!

The recipe can be found at veganyumyum.com.

Taste: 4
Ease of Preparation: 4 (shredded cabbage and carrots in my food processor...really does not get much easier)
Nutritional Value: 4 (cruciferous yumminess!)
Maddie Friendliness: 2 (she only ate the noodles)
Cost of Ingredients: 4
Overall: 3.7

No comments:

Post a Comment